SQL Server 2019 provides Industry leading performance and intelligence over all your data, structured and unstructured.
SQL Server Standard Edition sets the bar for rich programming capabilities, security innovations, and fast performance for mid-tier applications and data marts.
Analyze every type of data
Gain insights from all your data by querying across relational, non-relational, structured, and unstructured data, for a complete picture of your business using SQL Server 2019 with Apache Spark built in.
Choose your language and platform
Get the flexibility to use the language and platform of your choice with open source support. Run SQL Server on Linux containers with Kubernetes support or on Windows.
Rely on industry-leading performance
Take advantage of breakthrough scalability and performance to improve the stability and response time of your database—without making app changes. Get high availability for mission-critical applications, data warehouses, and data lakes.
Trust nine years of proven security leadership
Achieve your security and compliance goals using the database rated as least vulnerable over the last nine years. Stay a step ahead using built-in features for data classification, data protection, and monitoring and alerts.
Make faster, better decisions
Turn data into answers using the enterprise reporting capabilities of SQL Server Reporting Services along with the included Power BI Report Server, which gives your users access to rich, interactive Power BI reports on any device.
- OS: Windows 10 TH1 1507 or greater, Windows Server 2016 or greater, includes minimum .NET framework.
- Processor: Minimum: x64 Processor: 1.4 GHz, AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support
- Memory: minimum 1 GB
- Hard Disk: minimum of 6 GB of available hard-disk space.
- Monitor: Super-VGA (800x600) or higher resolution monitor.
- Internet: Internet access. Supported operating systems for SQL Server have built-in network
- software. Named and default instances of a stand-alone installation support the following network
- protocols: Shared memory, Named Pipes, and TCP/IP.
More hardware and software requirements detail please check OFFICIAL GUIDE.