Windows Server 2019 Essentials is a cloud-compatible operating system that is powerful enough to support the workload of up to 25 users and 50 devices. The operating system includes everything your business needs to run smoothly and is available at a price-point that is more accessible to small businesses. The Essentials Server 19 package includes all of the best features from the full Windows Server 19 so small businesses can successfully compete in todays economy. It's an excellent choice for customers looking to upgrade from the Foundation edition, which is not available for Windows Server 19.
‣ Connect Windows Server deployments to Azure services
‣ Faster innovation for applications
‣ Easy administration
‣ Improved Linux operations
‣ Required Processor: 1.4 GHz 64-bit EMT64 or AMD64 processor required. The processor must support LAHF/SAHF, CMPXCHG16b, and PrefetchWNeeds.
‣ Recommended Memory: 2 GB RAM (32-bit) and 4 GB RAM (64-bit)
‣ Required Hard Disk Space: 3 GB free space
‣ Required Display: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher
‣ Required Graphics Card: DirectX 10 graphics processor
‣ Required Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
‣ Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.