Here are features as follows for you to explain for which buying Office 365 Pro is more suitable choice:
Office 365 Pro Plus gives you access to the latest available Microsoft Office suite of applications. Office 365 allows you to FREE upgrade whenever Microsoft releases a newer version of Office in the future.
With this, you can get all your favourite Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook, Publisher and MUCH MORE!!!
The difference between Office 2021 and Office 365:
Office 365 is a subscription service, which can be understood as a SAAS (software as a platform) service. That is, no software will be installed locally, and the Office is accessed through a browser.
Office 2021 is a desktop application software, that is, it needs to be installed locally on a computer before it can be used; Office 2021 can be used even without a network, but Office 365 cannot.
Office 365 is not suitable for some enterprises that restrict external network access, or users with high security levels, or users who do not have a network.
Office 365 is a subscription-based payment, that is, you can buy it monthly or annually; if you buy it annually, you can use this software within this year.
Office 2021 is one-time purchase, that is, one-time payment can be used for life, but it will not be updated (relative patches will be released) if it exceeds the maintenance period.
Office 365 supports continuous updates of new versions, including functions and bug fixes; (because it is not installed locally, merchants iteratively maintain new versions directly on the server)
Office 2021 can only be updated safely and cannot get new features.
Provide additional disk space for network storage:
Each Office 365 user has access to 1TB of storage;
This feature is not available in Office 2021.
- Windows Internet Explorer 9, 10 (Recommended), or newer
- Mozilla FireFox 12 or newer
- Apple Safari 5 or newer
- Google Chrome 18 or newer
Operating for Windows
- Computer and Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1366 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Operation System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
Operating System Requirements for Mac OS X
- Computer and Processor: intel Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 2.5 GB HFS+ hard disk format
- Display: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating System: Mac 10.6 or later