Windows 12 Home is a relatively simple system to install. It supports the latest computers and notebooks, and has a user-friendly interface and user design. Built-in outlook mailbox, office365 office suite one-key Skype voice and other high-quality software.
As with any big OS update, there will surely be countless minor updates and changes under the hood. This should translate to things like better overall performance, new icons and animations, and additional settings you can tweak
Windows 12 Home has numerous functions and features in addition to being extremely user-friendly as a whole. Numerous drivers and plug-ins are included. After connecting to the Internet for authentication and logging into a Microsoft account, users can only use it normally. Of course, even if you don't have an Internet connection, it seems like you can still use it for a while; however, Microsoft said that the system will send an on-screen notification after more than a month of being offline. Microsoft has developed a brand-new home user system.
- Scan the installation environment of the computer before installation to prevent poisoning and infection after installation, giving people a safer experience.
- Share computer partition data, better turn off the remote control, and bring better operation games to your computer.
- Off-line production, during the pure installation process, it will intelligently check whether there is any intelligent virus in each driver, and if there is, it will be killed.
- Help the system to activate, obtain a higher-quality system operation experience, and easily experience more comprehensive functional services in the system.
- Support SSD 4K alignment function, and support the latest laptop configuration.
- Support SATA AHCI/RAID installation for new model motherboards, and support I5, I7, and I9 platforms.
- Log in directly with the Administrator administrator account, which has the highest authority.
- Humanized design. All resources are stored in non-system disks to ensure that they will not be lost again.
- Offline production, extremely pure The installation process automatically checks whether there is an AUTO virus in each drive, and kills it if there is one.
- Non-essential services have been shut down as much as possible without affecting the operation of most software and hardware.
- Optimize the use of processes, automatically release unused DLL files, and always keep the system in the smoothest state.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor. (Microsoft provides a list of compatible processors on its website).
- RAM: 4 GB or more
- Hard Disk Space: 64 GB or greater storage computer
- System firmware: Windows 11 Home Chinese version supports UEFI and secure boot
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (commonly found on motherboards manufactured after 2016)
- Graphics card: DirectX 12 or higher compatible WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: HD display with at least 720p (1280×720) resolution greater than 9" diagonal, 8 bits per color channel