Office 2021 Professional Plus is here, and it comes with a slew of new capabilities that will astound you as they work together to make your tasks easier, faster, and your productivity higher.
Office 2021 Professional Plus is finally here, and it includes an array of innovative capabilities that will undoubtedly help you accomplish your tasks and improve your performance. The pack includes Excel 2021 capabilities such as XMATCH and LET, as well as Access 2021's Date/Time Extended data type feature, and the ability to manage elements on your slides in PowerPoint 2021. Let us take a closer look at the characteristics of Office 2021 Professional Plus; the suite you require to succeed.
Features of Office 2021 Professional Plus 1PC :
- Xmatch and LET Functions in Excel 2021
Excel' 2021s XMATCH function enables you to search an array/range of cells for a specified item and provides the item's relative position. XMATCH can also assist you in returning a value from an array. The LET function, on the other hand, assigns names to calculation results in order to keep intermediate calculations, values, or defining names within a formula.
- Date/Time Extended Data Type in Access 2021
Access 2021 has an up to date Date/Time records kind to boost syntax compatibility with SQL and boom accuracy and stage of element in information that embody dates and times. Microsoft enforced the SQL DateTime2 records kind into Access 2021. Once you import or hyperlink Access records to SQL Server, you`ll systematically map an Access Date/Time Extended discipline to a SQL Server datetime2 column.
- Arrange Elements on Your Slides in PowerPoint 2021
Some people with visual impairments face troubles to read the info showcased within the slides. This is often when the power to manage elements on your slides comes in handy because it enables you to pick out elements in screen-reading order and rearrange them as necessary which allows you to speak your message effectively. Thanks to this feature of PowerPoint 2021, individuals with visual disabilities can now use a screen reader to read the data on the slide.
How to activate the Office 2021 Professional Plus:
1. Please download the .img file with this Official Download Link >>.
2. Unzip the img. file with software such as WinZip.
3. Click on the setup laucher in the unzipped folder.
4. Follow the instructions to finish the installation.
5. Run any Office App and redeem the key to activate Office 2021 Pro Plus.
System Requirements of Office 2021 Professional Plus:
- Operating System: Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2019/2021, Apple is not supported.
- CPU: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM: 2 GB.
- Storage: 3 GB.
- Graphics Card: DirectX 10 or higher.
- Display: 1280 x 800 or higher.
- Other: Internet connection.
The Windows 10 Home Key operating system offers built-in security and apps like Mail, Calendar, Photos, Microsoft Edge, and more to help keep you safe and productive. Licensed for 1 PC.
If you buy Windows 10 Home key,there are a plenty of features as follows:
Fast start-up and Windows Hello for password free sign-ins,
Windows Mixed Reality for exploring new worlds, going to top destinations, and playing immersive games,
My People for easy access to key contacts, drag and drop sharing and sending animated emojis as long as you buy Windows 10 Home,
Windows Ink for creating lists, sticky notes and drawings, writing directly on your screen, and working smarter on Office documents,
4K gaming, DirectX 12 graphics, Mixer broadcasting, and a more intuitive Game mode,
Paint 3D and Remix 3D for seeing 3D creations in your world, or enhancing photos, videos and Office documents,
The reimagined Photos app for creating videos with soundtrack, transitions, 3D effects, and Windows Ink,
Microsoft Edge for longer battery life, 4K Ultra HD and Dolby Audio, and organizing the web your way,
Cortana, your personal digital assistant.
How to activate Windows 10 Home:
The first way:
1. Download and install Windows 10 Home.
2. Right-click "Start Menu", choose "System".
3. Click "About", then Click "Change Product Key" or "Upgrade Your Edition of Windows".
4. Click "Change product key" and Enter your Windows 10 Home Code.
The second way:
1. Download and install Windows 10 Home.
2. Open system "Control Panel" - "All Control Panel Items" - "System", and click "Activate Windows" & "Change Product Key".
3. Click "Activation" and enter your Win10 Home key.
System Requirements of Windows 10 Home:
- Processor: 1Ghz or quicker
- RAM (Memory): 1GB for the 32-bit version, 2GB for the 64-bit version
- Storage (Hard Drive): 16GB for the 32-bit version, 20GB for the 64-bit version
- Graphics: Graphics card capable of running DirectX 9 or higher with WDDM 1.0
- Display: A minimum resolution of 800x600 is required
- Internet: Connection required for downloading, activation, and updates