Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus+ Windows 10 Home for free includes:
Windows 10 Home and Office 2021 Professional Plus.
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus Key is only valid for Windows 10 or later versions.
Office 2021 Professional Plus is here, and it comes with a slew of new capabilities that will astound you as they work together to make your tasks easier, faster, and your productivity higher.
Office 2021 Professional Plus is finally here, and it includes an array of innovative capabilities that will undoubtedly help you accomplish your tasks and improve your performance. The pack includes Excel 2021 capabilities such as XMATCH and LET, as well as Access 2021's Date/Time Extended data type feature, and the ability to manage elements on your slides in PowerPoint 2021. Let us take a closer look at the characteristics of Office 2021 Professional Plus; the suite you require to succeed.
Features of Office 2021 Pro Plus:
- Xmatch and LET Functions in Excel 2021
Excel' 2021s XMATCH function enables you to search an array/range of cells for a specified item and provides the item's relative position. XMATCH can also assist you in returning a value from an array. The LET function, on the other hand, assigns names to calculation results in order to keep intermediate calculations, values, or defining names within a formula.
- Date/Time Extended Data Type in Access 2021
Access 2021 has an up to date Date/Time records kind to boost syntax compatibility with SQL and boom accuracy and stage of element in information that embody dates and times. Microsoft enforced the SQL DateTime2 records kind into Access 2021. Once you import or hyperlink Access records to SQL Server, you`ll systematically map an Access Date/Time Extended discipline to a SQL Server datetime2 column.
- Arrange Elements on Your Slides in PowerPoint 2021
Some people with visual impairments face troubles to read the info showcased within the slides. This is often when the power to manage elements on your slides comes in handy because it enables you to pick out elements in screen-reading order and rearrange them as necessary which allows you to speak your message effectively. Thanks to this feature of PowerPoint 2021, individuals with visual disabilities can now use a screen reader to read the data on the slide.
Windows 11 or Windows 10 with 1.6 GHz, 2-core processor
Windows 11 or Windows 10 for PC
4 GB (64bit), 2 GB (32bit) RAM for PC
Hard disk space
4 GB available disk space for PC
1024 x 768 resolution for PC
DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration for PC
Additional system requirements
Internet access, Microsoft account
How to activate the Office 2021 Professional Plus key:
1. Please download the .img file with this Official Download Link >>.
2. Unzip the img. file with software such as WinZip.
3. Click on the setup laucher in the unzipped folder.
4. Follow the instructions to finish the installation.
5. Run any Office App and redeem the key to activate Office 2021 Pro Plus.
1. This Key can only be used for Windows, not for MAC
2. Windows 7 Professional/Ultimate and Windows 8.1 Professional (incl. WMC) CANNOT be directly upgraded to Windows 10 Home by changing product key in Windows system. If You have these editions on you computer, you can:
- buy this Windows 10 Home edition and make a clean installation.
- buy our Windows 10 Professional for a direct upgrade.
Instructions for both installation methods will be sent with product key via email.
This product is valid for activating both 32 and 64 bit versions.
The Windows 10 Home Key operating system offers built-in security and apps like Mail, Calendar, Photos, Microsoft Edge, and more to help keep you safe and productive. Licensed for 1 PC.
If you buy Windows 10 Home key,there are a plenty of features as follows:
Fast start-up and Windows Hello for password free sign-ins,
Windows Mixed Reality for exploring new worlds, going to top destinations, and playing immersive games,
My People for easy access to key contacts, drag and drop sharing and sending animated emojis as long as you buy Windows 10 Home,
Windows Ink for creating lists, sticky notes and drawings, writing directly on your screen, and working smarter on Office documents,
4K gaming, DirectX 12 graphics, Mixer broadcasting, and a more intuitive Game mode,
Paint 3D and Remix 3D for seeing 3D creations in your world, or enhancing photos, videos and Office documents,
The reimagined Photos app for creating videos with soundtrack, transitions, 3D effects, and Windows Ink,
Microsoft Edge for longer battery life, 4K Ultra HD and Dolby Audio, and organizing the web your way,
Cortana, your personal digital assistant.
How to activate Microsoft Windows 10 Home key:
The first way:
1. Download and install Windows 10 Home.
2. Right-click "Start Menu", choose "System".
3. Click "About", then Click "Change Product Key" or "Upgrade Your Edition of Windows".
4. Click "Change product key" and Enter your Windows 10 Home Code.
The second way:
1. Download and install Windows 10 Home.
2. Open system "Control Panel" - "All Control Panel Items" - "System", and click "Activate Windows" & "Change Product Key".
3. Click "Activation" and enter your Win10 Home key.