Delivery Time: 1~24 hours
Official Download: Download Link
Please Note: This product is only available for Windows. The current version can be updated for free.
The guide for activation:
To register an account and bind a license: https://identity.stardock.com/new-account
Groupy is a killer app that will let you take things like Microsoft Office programs, Adobe Creative Suite apps, File Explorer windows, and much more, and put them into tabbed groups. Just like modern web browsers group their websites together, you can now do that with all of the Windows apps on your desktop, making for a cleaner and more efficient experience.
Creating groups is simple: drag a window to another window and combine them into a single window, with tabs showing in the title bar. For example, open multiple web browsers, all in one set of tabs, or Office applications like Excel and Word, all in a single, easy-to-use window. To ungroup, simply drag the tab off the group. Save existing groups and launch them at a later time, contained and ready to go.
Once a group is created, you can quickly switch between different windows with a simple hot-key or by clicking on the tab. Groupy can also automatically add launched programs into an existing tabbed group.
- Very simple and easy to use to manage your desktop software
- Optimize your workflow in a Windows environment to keep you comfortable
- Get access to your information and data faster than ever
- Ability to build different tabs to your needs with Drag and Drop
- Organize your documents and information for ease of access
- Allows you to create the groups you need to run them in one click