Delivery Time: 1~24 hours
How to download: Download Link
What Does Gilisoft RAMDisk Do?
GiliSoft RAMDisk is a high-performance RAM disk application that lets you have a disk on your computer entirely stored in its memory. As the memory is much faster than physical hard disks, reading/writing data on a fast in-memory disk to achieve a higher performance. The virtual disk created by GiliSoft RAMDisk residing in the computer RAM accessible in Windows Explorer and other applications. Like a physical disk, a RAM disk can also be shared so as to be accessed by other computers on a network! You choose its size (depending on the amount of RAM in your system), drive letter, and file system. You can copy, move and delete files on it.
Why Choose Gilisoft RAMDisk?
Use a GiliSoft RAM disk to boost performance and speed up access to data. Unlike your system hard drive, a RAM disk contains no moving parts to generate noise and heat. Because your computer's memory is so much faster than the hard disk, a RAM disk greatly improves application performance. Databases, compilers, and graphic design programs process large amounts of data which tax a computer's resources. A RAM disk drive makes data more readily available, balancing the load on a processor When you browse web pages, junk data is written to your browser's cache memory. By running your browser cache in a RAM disk and not saving the disk image file when you end your session, unwanted cache files are deleted automatically, saving hard drive space. Finally, a RAM drive uses much less energy than a physical hard drive, and therefore extends the charge of a laptop computer's battery.
- Delivers Astounding Performance Improvements for Gaming Enthusiasts Using PC/Laptop-Based Games
- Speeds Up your internet Browsing Experience
- Enhances Internet Privacy, Security and Malware Protection
- Optimized Video and Audio Production or Rendering
- Extends the Life and Increases the Performance of your SSD
- Provides Software Developers with Optimized Performance During Compilations, Use of Development Aids Such as MS Visual Studio, and Introduces Database Acceleration into Developed Applications